Dr. Barber’s Philosophy
Philosophy of Practice
- Every encounter, be it in person, via telephone or over the internet, is an opportunity to impress and instill confidence and trust in our patients. At Alliance Family Dental, we measure our success by the quality of relationships developed as well as the quality of service provided.
- We will provide outstanding care in a patient-centered environment.
- Every member of our Fayetteville, NC dental practice will strive for excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to achieve patient satisfaction with the highest quality treatment and unmatched customer service.
- The practice will focus on prevention rather than simply treating disease.
- We will constantly strive for continued improvement through daily “huddle meetings,” monthly staff meetings, improved technology, patient education, commitment to continuing education, and on-the-job training.
We know that going to the dentist is stressful. We want you to feel confident that the risks to you as a patient are as minimal as possible. We follow meticulous sterilization standards as recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in order to ensure that your visit to our office is as germ-free as possible.
Making Your Visit Positive
We, at Alliance Family Dental, are committed to building a foundation of trust with our patients. Many people naturally feel uneasy about dental visits. When your experience in the dentist’s chair is relaxing and positive, we feel we have accomplished an important goal. Each member of our staff is dedicated to making sure that you have excellent personalized care. We want to make your visits with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Dr. Barber and the staff at Alliance Family Dental appreciate your faith in us. Thank you for this opportunity to take care of your dental care needs.